⭐ $1.99 Unlimited Web Hosting | Wordpress Optimized | SSD | FREE SSL - VoxVM

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
VoxVM
Secure and Robust cPanel Hosting

powered by VoxVM

VoxVM is focused on providing high quality hosting at an affordable price. We go the extra mile to ensure that you are always satisfied and receive the best possible experience.

About VoxVM

VoxVM has established itself as a trusted provider of Shared Web Hosting and VPS Hosting, and a variety of other hosting and complementary technology services. VoxVM is a truly global company with a unique focus on its customers. At VoxVM, each customer is provided the personalized attention and world-class service that is already making waves in the Web and VPS hosting world. We are different from our competitors simply because we focus on providing customers with the support and service beyond what is the industry standard. We provide everything that you could ever need to run a website, a game server, and almost anything else on the internet. We offer cheap yet quality and robust Shared Web Hosting and VPS Hosting for your needs.

Current Promotion
gift-box-32.png

50% off (RECURRING) on all Shared Hosting plans! This is a recurring discount that applies to all billing cycles.

Use promotional code "50OFF" at checkout. We accept PayPal and all major credit/debit cards.

Main Features
  • NGINX (Optimized with LSAPI and our own caching method)
  • Technical Support Available 24/7/365
  • 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
  • 99.9% Uptime Guarantee (SLA Policy)
  • Latest cPanel, CloudLinux, and Softaculous
  • MailChannels Outbound Email Filtering
  • Free Migration From Other Providers
  • PHP Version Selector - 5.6, 7.0, 7.1, 7.2 or 7.3
  • Configure PHP Modules And Extensions
  • 20 Gbps Network Level DDoS Protection
  • 1 Gbps Redundant Network Uplinks​
  • Hardware RAID 10 Protected SSD Storage​
  • Daily JetBackup Backups (14 Day Retention)​
  • Free Drag and Drop Website Builder​
  • Free SSL Certificates (cPanel AutoSSL)​

Datacenter Locations
  • London, United Kingdom
  • New York, United States
  • Finland
  • India (SOON)

Pricing Plans

Web Basic - $3.99 Per Month - Now Just $1.99!
Unlimited Pure RAID 10 SSD Storage
Unlimited Premium Blended Bandwidth
1 Hosted Domain
Learn More - Order Now

Web Premier - $7.99 Per Month - Now Just $3.99!
3 Hosted Domain
Learn More - Order Now

Web Unlimited - $11.99 Per Month - Now Just $5.99!
Unlimited Hosted Domain
Learn More - Order Now

KVM SSD VPS PLANS

Get your own VPS for as low as $2.99 per month. High Performance, High Reliability. Hosted on well tested and trusted Intel™ Xenon™ E5 servers.

Click
here to check all the VPS plans. Please contact us if anything!

KVM GAME VPS PLANS

Our all-new KVM Game VPS servers, which run on blazing-fast i9-9900K gaming processors. These are precisely crafted to run game servers.

Click here to check all the plans. Please contact us if anything!

ONE YEAR AND COUNTING 🎉

7nmo9zqno02k.png

VoxVM is celebrating its 1st year anniversary for being successful in the web hosting industry. Woohoo!
🥳

On this special event of our anniversary, we want you to know that your trust and support have always been the biggest drivers for our continued growth!
🙌

Your website is the front door of your business
VoxVM Hosting Commercial

Refund Policy | Acceptable Use Policy | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Last edited:

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Will yours roast up like Geekypixal. If not ill try it out , To see how i can play around.

I highly doubt that. He was piling up load of users into one server and eventually came up with different reasons when he couldnt keep up his service. You dont have to worry about that with VoxVM.

Reactions: fluggyFlea

tuti1

Jul 2, 2019
Great,. but it will be more interesting for the bbt family if you make it a flat. ;)

newbi3

Trusted Seller
May 16, 2019
Great,. but it will be more interesting for the bbt family if you make it a flat. ;)

We might be able to work something out. Please send me a PM with more details (I think I didn't understand you correctly)

About us

• Our community has been around for many years and pride ourselves on offering unbiased, critical discussion among people of all different backgrounds. We are working every day to make sure our community is one of the best.

Quick Navigation

User Menu